Now accepting resumes/cover letters for the Prescott, Verde Valley and Flagstaff sales teams, as well as a marketing assistant in Prescott.
Ideal candidates should be energetic, proactive, driven and enthusiastic individuals who enjoy building relationships and helping clients achieve their goals. As a consultative salesperson, you will utilize our assets to creatively solve clients’ marketing challenges. For your hard work you will have an opportunity to earn a significant income based on your experience and your dedication to success.
The duties of a Marketing Consultant for Grenax Broadcasting II include but are not limited to:
· Invest a minimum of 45 hours each week in this job
· Prospect for new business
· Use the telephone to set firm appointments
· Diagnose advertiser and prospect needs
· Generate ideas to sell accounts
· Prepare presentations
· Sell advertising to new accounts
· Write commercial copy
· Work with production
· Collect payment from current and past due accounts
· Maintain and up-sell any current accounts
· Feedback information from account to manager
· Plan schedule daily
· Set weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly goals with sales manager
· Make minimum required presentations to exceed your budgets
· Gain product and customer knowledge by self-study
· Maintain a list of accounts
· Keep accurate records
· Complete all required paperwork including, but not limited to:
o Call reports
o Production orders
o Account records
o Other reports required by management
· Participate in training sessions, sales meetings, and one-on-one meetings
· Monitor other media for advertisers, attend Chamber events regularly
· Sell business that is profitable to Grenax Broadcasting II
· Other duties as required by management
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Strong problem solving and persuasive abilities
· Strong work ethic
· Must be able to operate at the highest level of customer service
· Ability to meet deadlines
· Attention to detail
· Self-starter with a sense of urgency
· Creative and customer focused
· Ability to learn and work in a fast paced, successful team environment
· Strong time management skills
· Computer proficiency: Word, email, internet, some PowerPoint and Excel
· Business hours are Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm. You will be required to attend sales meetings, monthly staff meetings, chamber mixers and events, remote broadcasts as you sell them and other station events that require your attendance as determined by management.
· Reliable transportation
· Must be willing to invest the time required to develop and approach this position as a career – not just a job.
Grenax Broadcasting - KOLT Country, The WOLF, Rewind and The Big Talker radio stations, Deal Pirate, Prescott Idol
We are currently accepting resumes and cover letters for a Marketing Assistant position in the Prescott office.
You will be an active participant in the sales process, from start to finish, lending not only administrative support but creative ideas and client / customer service. You must be energetic and enthusiastic with time management skills and the ability to perform multiple tasks for many people. You must have endurance, patience and superior time and project management skills.
Responsibilities and duties include:
• Collects industry and company research for Marketing Consultants and Sales Managers and delivers in presentation form.
• Assists sales staff in proposal development, ideas, execution and recaps.
• Assists sales staff with generating potential leads and makes cold calls to set appointments for sales staff.
• Picks up or delivers materials at client locations.
• Acts as a liaison with marketing and promotions regarding client sponsorships and other potential projects.
• Proposal development with guidance from Marketing Consultants including presentation quality graphics
• Gathering and assembling of all materials needed for campaign recaps for Marketing Consultants
• Participates in Marketing Consultant training program.
• Maintains client account list and other client data and correspondence.
• Greets station visitors, answers phones and covers the front desk.
• Tracks, maintains and orders office supplies and equipment.
• Assists sales staff in entering orders, checking confirmations, sending client spot times, air checks, collections and turning in commercial copy.
• Tracks and updates various sales department reports.
• Assists in on-site client meeting planning and execution.
• Maintains and updates sales material.
• Maintains and updates station websites, social media channels and deals platform website.
• General assistance at station events as needed
• General administrative support.
• Represents Grenax Broadcasting II in a highly ethical and professional manner.
Candidate should possess/demonstrate:
• Exceptional oral, written, and relationship-building skills
• Effective problem-solving skills
• Resourcefulness and determination, regardless of the challenge
• Support for a respectful office culture with a consistent positive attitude
• Commitment to learning and continuous self-development
• Self-motivation, with a strong desire to meet and exceed expectations
• Microsoft Power Point, Excel, Word and Outlook
• Graphic design including Photoshop a plus
• Strong customer service skills and an ability to work in a fast paced environment.
• Responsible, dependable, hard-working and a great attitude.
• Self-motivated individual who is capable of working as part of a team or independently
• Ability to prioritize, organize, and multi-task
• Ability to communicate effectively, orally, and in writing within all levels of the organization
• Must be able to handle confidential information in a professional and discrete manner
• Knowledge and command of social media tools
• Proven writing and proofreading skills
• Ability to manage multiple projects and schedules to meet deadlines
• Ability to adjust set priorities and adjust workflow as required
• Must be extremely organized and detail oriented
• May have to move or lift supplies and equipment up to 25 lbs.
Business hours are Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm. You will be required to attend sales meetings, monthly staff meetings, chamber mixers and events, remote broadcasts and other station events that require your attendance as determined by management.
Note: This description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may be requested to perform other duties as requested.
Grenax Broadcasting is an EOE.
Please specify what position and office location for which you are applying.
Grenax Broadcasting II LLC is an EEOC employer.